Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Those of you who don't already know

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Those of you who don't already know

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiehardSportsFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty bad time to post something like this imo, everybody knows the dangers of drinking and driving. Everyone should now be concerned about the well being of those involved in the accident.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> but it still most likely wouldn't make a difference since their is and will allways be the tards who think that having a drink or getting drunk will help them cope and make things better. </div></div>

    I'm sure you've never done something that was dumb, another post where some put others down hiding their own faults. </div></div>

    Never implied I hadn't done something dumb but I did imply and mean that I have never been dumb enough to drink and drive or just go get drunk because of some tough situation which will still be there after the drunk wears off.

    My intention was that this is a perfect time to stress the dangers of drunk driving when it fresh on peoples minds and it hits close to home.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Those of you who don't already know

    [ QUOTE ]
    Don't drink and drive.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    I thought this was because of "Prom Season" to be honest. I didn't know about any connectins to any piticular event
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •